Back Pains

How does it feel to have a liposuction ?

How does it feel to have a liposuction ?
I\'m still young to do something like that but in the future I could do it. I\'m not fat, I just don\'t like some parts of my body. Besides I\'ve heard that liposuction is not about losing weight. It\'s about giving the body a better shape, and that\'s what I need. And what about risks, pain etc ?


Answer :
I have had liposuction and it is extremely painful. I had it combined with abdominoplasty, which was to fix the scar\'s and mess from previous abdominal surgeries. You suffer alot of bruising but minimal scarring. It was worth it, as now my tummy is completely flat and has stayed that way since I had the procedure done in 1990. It wasn\'t about weight loss, it was about body shaping like you have already said. I believe, now, that it is done under local anaesthetic in day surgery. I am still very pleased that I went through with it all. Hope this is a bit of help to you.
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080529021116AAxN2vk

Urban Dictionary: Effective Ways to Lose Weight
Effective Ways to Lose Weight - 1 definition - Simply put, these are weight-loss methods that will work for anyone. They are simple, inexpensive, a...

WebMD Weight Loss Clinic
Articles about weight loss, obesity, nutrition, diets, exercise, and related health topics.

Weight loss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other methods of losing weight include use of drugs and supplements that ... U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - Losing Weight Safely ...

Losing weight, jogging for 10 kms

Powered by Youtube



Related Product





Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?: An Easy Plan for Losing Weight and Living More (Hardcover)
By Peter Walsh






Build Muscle Lose Fat Look Great: Everything You Need to Know to Transform Your Body (Paperback)
By Stuart McRobert






Bob Greene\'s Total Body Makeover: An Accelerated Program of Exercise and Nutrition for Maximum Results in Minimum Time (Hardcover)
By Bob Greene


Buy new: $18.25
383 used and new from $0.01
Customer Rating: 4.1

Customer tags: fitness(4), losing weight(3), weight loss, pugs





Normal Eating for Normal Weight: The Path to Freedom from Weight Obsession and Food Cravings (Paperback)
By Sheryl Canter






The Big Skinny: How I Changed My Fattitude (Paperback)
By Carol Lay


Buy new: $13.50
34 used and new from $9.25
Customer Rating: 4.1

Customer tags: comics(10), healthful eating(7), weight loss(7), calorie counting(6), losing weight(6), illustrated(5), diet(5), whole foods(5), dieting(4), body dysmorphic disorder(2), anorexic(2), book(2)


Related Posts by Categories


No comments:

Post a Comment