Back Pains

What is the correct handling of a patient after liposuction?

What is the correct handling of a patient after liposuction?
On Tuesday, I received liposuctions on areas from my armpits and on down to me knees (essentially my back, buttocks, abdomen, sides, inner and outer thighs, anterior thighs, and knees. After completing surgery, I was taken to an aftercare clinic to recuperate where the nurse would pull me upwards out of the bed by my right arm and order me in a stern voice to \'push the rest of your body up using your other arm\'. This was very difficult and painful, yet she would not help me despite my protestations. Walking upright was very difficult and placing myself on the toilet was very difficult (she offered me no assistant in that endeavor either). My plan had been to stay at the aftercare facility for two days, but I fled the following morning with the assistance of emergency transportation. My questions regards whether a patient who has just undergone a major surgery should be handled more delicately than I. I felt that the nurse\'s handling of me post surgery increased my pain level.


Answer :
Ask the person who did the surgery on you! Or a doctor.
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20061010035728AAFEAec

Urban Dictionary: saddle bags
saddle bags - 6 definitions - they are extra storage of fat on each outer thigh...resembles a horse\'s saddlebag which is worn on each side of the ribs

Outer Thighs - Liposuction.com
Introduction to liposuction, information on various liposuction techniques including tumescent liposuction, ultrasonic liposuction, local anesthesia, general ...

Talk:Thigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There needs to be a picture illustrating what the inner and outer thighs are. ... Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Thigh" ...

#MyGoals Lose that last 10 pounds, follow my routine daily, sleep better, firm the triceps, outer thighs and inner thighs.

Powered by Youtube


Related Posts by Categories


No comments:

Post a Comment